Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Battlegrounds

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chaos vs Tau, battle for the LZ

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elurindel

Elurindel

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Chaos vs Tau, battle for the LZ Empty
PostSubject: Chaos vs Tau, battle for the LZ   Chaos vs Tau, battle for the LZ EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 12:56 am

A hard-fought battle, this was, consisting mostly of my Chaos Marines running like headless chickens long enough to destroy some Fire Warriors, and send the others packing, the Havocs were whittled down by the Stealth suits, but dealt out plenty of damage themselves, and the other Fire Warriors also ran like little girls.

Tau Victory Points: 145
Chaos Victory Points: 205

Result: Solid Victory for Chaos!
Back to top Go down
natlav

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Chaos vs Tau, battle for the LZ   Chaos vs Tau, battle for the LZ EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 2:53 am

was it really that close?
Back to top Go down
Imrix

Imrix

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Chaos vs Tau, battle for the LZ   Chaos vs Tau, battle for the LZ EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 5:07 am

120 for the Fire Warriors put together, 85 for the Stealths on your side.

His losses amounted to both squads at or under half strength, meaning half his total points value, which amounts to 145.

Now, if you go by squads UNDER half strength, then it's half for his Havocs (60 points), nada for his Marines, 120 for the Fire Warriors and nada for the Stealths: 60 point difference in his favour whichever way you judge it.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne
Admin
TheDarkOne

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Chaos vs Tau, battle for the LZ   Chaos vs Tau, battle for the LZ EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 10:21 am

Stealth suits were NOT under half strength - so no points from them.
But it does not matter now that the tau player has resigned.
Gargh...Today I will be playing ork against exiled, if Warboss Antoni does not show up.
Back to top Go down
https://malachor3.forumotion.com
Imrix

Imrix

PostSubject: Re: Chaos vs Tau, battle for the LZ   Chaos vs Tau, battle for the LZ EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 12:09 pm

They were AT half strength, and I accounted for that in the second set of points.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne
Admin
TheDarkOne

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Chaos vs Tau, battle for the LZ   Chaos vs Tau, battle for the LZ EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 1:37 pm

I noticed that.
I will lock that thread, because Lord Callum quit and it has no point in discussing the tau as they pulled off the planet. Little grey freaks.
Back to top Go down
https://malachor3.forumotion.com
Imrix

Imrix

PostSubject: Re: Chaos vs Tau, battle for the LZ   Chaos vs Tau, battle for the LZ EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 5:44 pm

Last I checked, they were blueskin vagina-heads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos vs Tau, battle for the LZ   Chaos vs Tau, battle for the LZ Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos vs Tau, battle for the LZ
Page 1 of 1