Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Battlegrounds

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Battle begins!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheDarkOne
Admin
TheDarkOne

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-11-04

The Battle begins! Empty
PostSubject: The Battle begins!   The Battle begins! EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 11:43 pm

You should all have received a PM, but I will post it here in case someone have not. I will format it later.

The First global turn of the Battle for Malachor 3 campaign begins today. It ends on Friday - you will receive PM when it ends(around this time of the day probably).
Those of you who receive this message and have not yet posted what faction they will play with here https://malachor3.forumotion.com/forces-current-status-f5/ - PLEASE post as soon as possible.

The ones who have (only 3 of 7 guys) posted their faction's details, post the actions of your turn in the in the following way:

You receive 1k points this turn as usual.

1st. Post in the Global map and turns section in the thread regarding turn 1
Post like this(examples are in Italic):
Quote:
Points received this turn: (number. Includes the +1k per turn as well as any bonuses from sectors) 1 000
Active points total:(all the points you have including the ones left from the other turn. Does NOT include the points in orbit - they are NOT active.) 1001
Points usage
(post what do you do with them here.)
250 points assembled into 1st Mechanized Combat patrol(see datasheet for details).
300 points assembled into 1st infantry scout division.
451 points stay unassembled in active reserve.

Points left in active reserve after army assembling:
Army actions
(Post what actions each of your armies performs this turn.Movement and attack actions require co ordinates. Post them in format X:Y, where X are the X-axis coordinates of the sector and Y are the Y-axis coordinates of the sector. Post the co ordinates of each sector you pass through/attack/fortify)
1st Mechanized combat patrol moves from sector 4:5 through sector 4:6 to sector 5:6. 1st Infantry scout division moves from 5:7 to 5:8. They attack the 13th Tau infiltration force situated on tile 5:9.
End of turn

2nd. Update your chapter/regiment/swarm's data sheet. Write down what armies you currently possess, some fluff about them if possible. Write down their co ordinates. Update the "Points in passive reserve" and "points in active reserve" fields.

One more thing - do not capture an inactive (without player) faction's capitol. Do not capture bonuses in 3 sector radius(Cube, 3x3 with the capitol as it's center) of the capitol.

Why do I need to start it? Because it will get old, those of you who had will to play will lose it or forget and the campaign will die pretty soon.

Thanks for your understanding guys! Post and have fun. If you have any question - post in the forum or PM me.
Remember - you have to post until Friday if you want do something this turn.

P.S. I am still tweaking some of the rules, but no dramatic changes will occur. I will inform you all about changes in the rules via PM and in the thread. I am sorry that I treat you like that, but it's a necessary evil so I can be sure everyone is informed.

[size=16]Remember guest?new players. You can join even when the campaign has begun, even if there are already players playingthe army you'd like to command.[/size
Back to top Go down
https://malachor3.forumotion.com

The Battle begins!
Page 1 of 1