Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Battlegrounds

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IvanMck vs me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
natlav

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-11-24

IvanMck vs me Empty
PostSubject: IvanMck vs me   IvanMck vs me EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 3:40 pm

realised that there was an entire thread for battle section.

slaughtered victory for IvanMck

I'll give a quick battle report from memory, IvanMcK, please correct me if I git something wrong(I was working on a new nid list and I now can't remeber half of this battle

We never rolled for a mission(not acually sure what we played)

Turn 1: necrons: moved the destroyers up and scattered his warriors in the bush that he was on, fired his destroyers on the genestealers and killed a couple of them (forgot already )

Tyranids: I moved up my genestealers up forward to the nearest bunker... any questions.. no? moving on

Turn 2: necrons moved the destroyers up further near the genestealers, I think he moved the warriors up to left centre and he fired the destroyers and he killed the rest of them.

Tyranids: failed my reserve for my lictor squad and I had nothing to do

Turn 3: necrons: moved some units to prepare for my arrival of the lictors. The destroyers were in the middle and the warriors were at the top of the bottom bush.

Tyranids: failed again..moving on

Turn 4 : necrons, not muh, moved the warriors up abit more

Tyranids : they came in and went on the top riuns.

Turn 5: necrons : desroyers moved out of the way of the lictors and they killed 1 lictor and wounded the other.

Lictors: moved up and was not in reach of assault and
stayed there.

Turn 6: necrons, shot down the poor sucker and that poor sucker lost me the game. what ever made me think that 2 lictors and 8 genestealers were going to take down 10 warroirs and 4 destroyers.

wish I saved this battle albino
Back to top Go down

IvanMck vs me
Page 1 of 1