Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Battlegrounds

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When does the campaign end?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDarkOne
Admin
TheDarkOne

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-11-04

When does the campaign end? Empty
PostSubject: When does the campaign end?   When does the campaign end? EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 11:47 pm

The campaign will last certain number of global turns and then the outcome will be decided using the campaign victory points.
I have not yet decided how many turns. Considering that one turn is roughly a week real time, and the speed boosting bonuses I have provided(fuel stations, starpots)it is very unlikely that it will be more than 8 turns.
That's just for information.
Back to top Go down
https://malachor3.forumotion.com
thebigkr

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: When does the campaign end?   When does the campaign end? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 4:02 am

so what's the 15k worth of points we get? is that just in case the war drags on longer than we expected?
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne
Admin
TheDarkOne

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: When does the campaign end?   When does the campaign end? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 10:08 am

No, the 15k are because of point boosters like the starports which draw from them, and because I expected that at least one force will have more than 1 player as we see now.
Back to top Go down
https://malachor3.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When does the campaign end?   When does the campaign end? Empty

Back to top Go down

When does the campaign end?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battlegrounds :: The Battle for Malachor 3 - Campaign Rules & questions-
Jump to: