Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Battlegrounds

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheDarkOne
Admin
TheDarkOne

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules   Rules EmptySat May 31, 2008 6:51 pm

Welcome to my tiny combat patrol tournament.

To get into the tournament, you have to declare that you will participate before the date that I will mention.

The date is:--------

Then, you must post your 400 combat patrol army list in the army lists section. When the time for posting is up, I will lock the section and you will not be able to modify your list. Until then, feel fee to modify it.

How to play:
Get Vassal, the 40k mod and get some experience working with it.

The tournament will run for 3 weeks. At the beginning of each week, I will announce the start of the current tier and post who will be playing who. If things run properly, you will play one game against all other participants. In the case of too many participants, or inactive users, I will post details on who you will be playing this week.
The winner will get a special signature picture so he can show off his victory Cool
Second and third place will probably be awarded with something similar.

Points: For a win, you get 3 points. For a draw, you get 1 point. For a loss, you get 0 points. There is no difference between a massacre victory and a minor win - it's a win, you get 3 points.
In order to confirm your victory/draw/loss, you need to do one of the following:

Post a battle report plus a log file to prove what happened in the game.

You and your opponent send me a PM with the result, agreeing that it's truth.

At the end of the week, I will update the ladder.
Back to top Go down
https://malachor3.forumotion.com

Rules
Page 1 of 1