Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Battlegrounds

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The game is dying

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDarkOne
Admin
TheDarkOne

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-11-04

The game is dying Empty
PostSubject: The game is dying   The game is dying EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 9:39 pm

A lot of players have left, and there are very few left.
I think that soon I may be forced to end the campaign because of that.
I will continue to develop the site, though. I will reorganize sections, so there will be one in which I will develop my idea about a vassal tournament. A tournament should be easier to keep alive, in my opinion.
I should have not started this at all, in the first place. I saw a lot of vassal campaigns, all of which died in a week or two. Well, at least I tried.
Back to top Go down
https://malachor3.forumotion.com
Elurindel

Elurindel

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-11-25

The game is dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: The game is dying   The game is dying EmptySat Dec 22, 2007 12:46 am

I know I'll keep playing as long as it's viable. I'd be interested in a tournament too, I guess, but the campaign has lots of cool stuff in it.
Back to top Go down
natlav

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-11-24

The game is dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: The game is dying   The game is dying EmptySat Dec 22, 2007 2:59 am

Hey Darkone, since we won't probaly be able to battle in the campaign. How about we have a battle? I'm in for the tournament if your going to have one.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkOne
Admin
TheDarkOne

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-11-04

The game is dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: The game is dying   The game is dying EmptySat Dec 22, 2007 9:23 am

Thanks for your approval of the campaign. Just an idea - you might want to use the system and so on in your local campaign. The only thing I'd ask abut is that you send me from time to time what rules you changed and how they affected the game, just to know.
@natlav - We may play, yes, but first I need to do some work, because I find it very hard to concentrate on the battle(ask Elurindel about how I killed my titan) while doing stuff for, well, school. It is my last but one year.
Back to top Go down
https://malachor3.forumotion.com
Elurindel

Elurindel

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-11-25

The game is dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: The game is dying   The game is dying EmptySat Dec 22, 2007 1:04 pm

The titan isn't dead yet, but I'll make some fluff about the battle when we finish it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The game is dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: The game is dying   The game is dying Empty

Back to top Go down

The game is dying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battlegrounds :: General :: General-
Jump to: