Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Battlegrounds

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Showcase

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheDarkOne
Admin
TheDarkOne

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Showcase   Showcase EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 5:44 pm

Post here any pictures of your models you want to share.

My main problem is that I do not have easy access to Citadel or Valejo paints, so I use Model Color instead. I do not have asy access to 40k miniature stores, so there will be few details which one can usually take from sprues.

My current terrain project - beginning of chaos infestation W.I.P.
Showcase Dsc00310
Showcase Dsc00311
Showcase Dsc00312
Showcase Dsc00313

This is at Stage one - everything major is assembled, everything has a basecoat. There is a lot of painting work ahead of it, and I will add sume small details probably. The spike-like things(obelisks) will see second and third plast of black paint, then some drybrushing with very dark red. There will be alot more pebbles around their bases to represent how they have grown out of the earth.

My current conversion project (no 40k models) - foot vanquisher battery with servants:
Showcase Dsc00314
Showcase Dsc00315
Showcase Dsc00316
Showcase Dsc00317
Showcase Dsc00318
Showcase Dsc00319
Showcase Dsc00320
Showcase Dsc00410
Showcase Dsc00411

All models are non-warhammer. Only the loader is in his original pose - everything else has been modified. I wii replace those rifles with lasgins, as soon as I find spare ones. Then, some details maybe.
The big problem was paint. I used something called "Semi gloss black" from the Model Color list, and it turned, indeed, semi gloss and not very good undercoat. Well, I cannot change that any time soon. The pants are painted with some enamel paint "Gunship Grey"

another one - light 1 man scouting vehicle with autocannon and hull mounted heavy stubber:
soon

P.S. Sorry for poor pictures, I do not know why they are so dark and fuzzy.
Back to top Go down
https://malachor3.forumotion.com
TheDarkOne
Admin
TheDarkOne

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showcase   Showcase EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 8:21 pm

My first semi-painted cadian guardsman
Showcase Dsc00410
Back to top Go down